Monday, September 8, 2008

Vigil "Auntie" (Get it?)

You cops out there would be really proud of your Aunt Judy. After Caden's baptism, we had cake and ice cream at our place. Judy and Grandma left and a minute later Judy called. She said there was a truck with a horse trailer full of yard waste and he was dumping on the side of the road before you turn onto our private drive. The sheriff has told us that when we see people dumping, to get their license plate and call them. Judy didn't know this but called and asked if what they were doing was legal. I told her no and she gave me the description and license plate number. I ran the info over to my neighbor Ira and he called the police. I got back to the house and Judy called again. She had followed the people to their house about 3 miles away!!!! They lived in this beautiful house with horse arena and all and can go to the city dump for free but were lazy!!!! She gave me their house address and I gave that to Ira as well. He waited for the sheriff and then they went to the address. The sheriff said the people about crapped their pants when he told them that what they did was a felony. They asked if they could go pick it up immediately which they did. Thanks to our Aunt Judy for taking the law into her own hands! Greatly appreciated!