Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mary's (Mom) Been Tagged


Did you know that...
My favorite color is...Purple
My favorite dessert is...Sinful Sidney (Outback)
My favorite Sunday CD is...Hillary Weeks
My favorite anytime CD right now is...Mama Mia
My favorite show is...Bones
My favorite place to be is...on a cruise
My favorite time of day is...morning
My favorite holiday is...Christmas, I love the love
My least favorite thing to do is...empty the dishwasher
My least favorite thing to wear is...anything tight
My least favorite place to be is...the dentist
My secret obsession right now is...reading
I miss...my son Christopher, what would he be like
I have been terrible at keeping in touch with...brother
I have not seen...Australia I like to go there someday
I have the sweetest...husband
At night I...take a hot bath and read
I hate...crowds
I will be sad when...my grandchildren are to old to want to visit me
I look forward to the day that I will...see all by children and their children together again, one big family reunion with all of us there.
I love...my family
I don’t think there is any body left to challengeJ.

1 comment:

Mike and Julina said...

I didn't know you hated unloading the dishes. I will have to try harder at doing that more often when I visit.